Nevada Emerging Small Business Certification
Are you a Nevada business interested in doing business with state and local government agencies? Are you already certified as a minority, woman, or veteran owned business? Do you not qualify for one of those certifications? Fret not, I have good news for you.
The Governor’s Office of Economic Development has introduced an Emerging Small Business certification, which is open to business that fit the following requirements:
- You must be a for-profit business;
- Your principal place of business must be in Nevada
- You must be in compliance with all licensing requirements;
- You cannot be a subsidiary of a parent company; and
- You must be qualified as either a Tier 1 or Tier 2, which relates to the number of employees and gross profits.
The online application is simple and you’ll receive a response within 90 days.