Managing Partner, Corporate Consigliere
As one of the few native Las Vegans left in town, I’m proud to still call Las Vegas home. I’m also proud to call myself a Rebel, having graduated magna cum laude from the UNLV Honors College with a B.S.B.A. in marketing and minor in business law in 2001. In 2007, I was one of the first students to earn a dual law degree/MBA from the William S. Boyd School of Law and College of Business at UNLV.
In 2005, I started a marketing company and couldn’t find a lawyer that was willing or able to help a startup like me. After hearing similar stories from other entrepreneurs, I decided I would dedicate my practice to serving small businesses. With my education and real-world experience, I provide my clients with business-minded legal advice that addresses all facets of business ownership.
When I’m not working, I love to cook and spend time with my four-legged children. As a passionate animal lover, I have rescued several homeless animals, reunited numerous stray dogs with their owners, and provide pro bono counsel to several animal rescues.
I am a member of the State Bar of Nevada, and the American Bar Association including the Young Lawyers Section, Solo and Small Firm Division, and Business Law Division.
I am admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of Nevada and all Nevada state courts.
I also hold the following volunteer positions:
- Deans’ Advisory Council Member – UNLV Honors College, Lee Business School
- Nevada Small Business Development Center Advisory Board Member
- UNLV Alumni Association Vice President
- Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce Trustee
- Vegas Young Professionals – Chairman 2012-2014
- Vegas Shepherd Rescue – Pro bono counsel
- Dress for Success Southern Nevada – Founding board member